4-bedroom shared house, South Street
Kardinya • Western Australia 6163
• Your rooms comes with :
A double bed, large study desk, tall book shelf, large chest of drawers, a cooler (Feel free to move furniture around to suit your needs - see attached pictures of bedroom)
• Your own ensuite bathroom.
• Your own walk in wardrobe.
• Your own garage space for your car
• Fully furnished, shared kitchen space (comes with pots, pans, ladles, fridge, rice cooker, forks, knives, spoons, plates etc. ).
• Washing machine and a DRYER! (SO HELPFUL DURING WINTER!! )
• Flat screen TV at shared, lounge area
• 1-2 min drive to Murdoch University (or 15 min walk),
• < 5 min walk to Kardinya Park Shopping Square,
• 20 min drive to Perth City.
• 5-10 min drive to Murdoch Train Station
• 15 min drive to Fremantle
• Bus stop right in front of house (503, 513)
• Another bus stop at 1-2 min walk (503, 513, 999, 998)
Rent at 195/week (inc. Electricity, gas and water).
You will be living with 2 females (a full-time working professional, and a doctoral student) and 1 male. Everyone pretty much keeps to themselves, but up for a chat when they bump into each other in the common space areas :) Everyone cleans up after themselves too, so the house is always neat and tidy :)
Room won't be available for long as would need to be filled in preferably from 17th Sept! So call/ text asap if you’re interested! :) Single occupancy only. Couples not allowed. No pets also, unfortunately.
||At least 6 months
Single - $195 / week
Fully furnished, Ensuite bathroom, Bond $600
Available 17 Sep 2019
3 current occupants, 1 vacancy
Electricity, Water, Gas
Public Transport, Post Office, Shops, Parks, Uni
NBN internet available, Undercover parking
as a student to view the provider's contact details.